In recent years, symmetric Track balls have offered a medium to low flare potential, creating a more controllable reaction. The Stealth breaks out of that mold with more flare and more technology. The Stealth core is a new design and features a dense flip block on the bottom of the core mass, helping the Stealth maintain differential numbers after drilling. Bowlers wanting more performance from a symmetrical ball will love the Stealth because of its low RG and high differential combination.
We wrapped the new Stealth core with the QR-9 (Quick Response) cover. The QR-9 cover is known for its strength in oil and maintains a strong reaction at the breakpoint.
- Color: Black
- Coverstock: QR-9 Solid
- Weight Block: Stealth
- Factory Finish: 500, 1000, 1500 Siaair
- Flare Potential: Strong midlane and backend
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.49; 15lbs - 2.48; 14lbs - 2.50
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.048; 15lbs - 0.056; 14lbs - 0.056
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): N/A
- Fragrance: N/A