Black Venom Solid
Introducing the Black Venom™, a bold upgrade to the already incredible Venom™ line. This uncompromising new addition features the latest Leverage™ cover technology from the Jackal Ambush, modified for maximum performance on moderate oil volume. Pairing this new Leverage™ MFS Solid Reactive cover with the Gear™ APG core creates earlier read and unstoppable traction when attacking light-medium oil lane conditions.
The cover stock on the Venom™ Shock has been the gold standard for benchmark performance since its release nine years ago. As oil volumes have increased over time, the Venom™ Shock appears more angular, so it’s time to take things to the next level. Upgrading to Leverage MFS technology means the Black Venom has more bite and a smoother motion on the lane, giving you the upper hand when maximum traction is what you need.
At the core of the Black Venom you’ll find the Gear™ APG. Originally developed to overcome the loss of weight holes in sanctioned play, it’s a uniquely low RG / low differential asymmetric core that delivers performance beyond its price point. With versatile drilling options, you can create many shapes on the lane with just this one Gear APG core.
- Color: Black
- Coverstock: Leverage™ MFS Solid Reactive
- Weight Block: Gear™ APG Asymmetric
- Factory Finish: 4000 Grit LSS
- Flare Potential: 3"+
- Radius of Gyration (RG): 16lbs - 2.48; 15lbs - 2.47; 14lbs - 2.50
- Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.032; 15lbs - 0.036; 14lbs - 0.033
- Intermediate Differential (Diff): 16lbs - 0.011; 15lbs - 0.013; 14lbs - 0.012
- Fragrance: N/A